The District Grand Prefect RW Bro. Colin R. Woodcock MBE would greatly appreciate your personal appearance at this Virtual District Annual Meeting, which is open to all Allied Masons and particularly new Members to the District of London.
The Virtual meeting will take place via Zoom on Saturday 21st November 2020 at 11am.
The Order of Business is as follows:
- RW Bro. Colin Woodcock, District Grand Prefect for London, will declare the meeting open
- To read the Permission to hold the Virtual Business Meeting
- To approve the minutes of the last annual meeting
- Election of District Grand Treasurer
- Two Auditors for the ensuing year will be elected
- Two Brethren will be elected to the Executive Committee
- To approve the audited Accounts of the District for year-end 31st August 2020
- To receive the Reports of the District Grand Secretary
- To confirm District Appointments and Promotions
- To receive a short Address from the District Grand Prefect
- RW Bro. Colin Woodcock, District Grand Prefect for London, will declare the meeting closed
To register your place, please complete registration booking form by clicking on the "Register to Attend" button at the top of the page.